On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday :)

"but i think you should be okay"

totally feel dishonest and untrue to myself again. 
like i've become too pragmatic, too realistic, to the extent that i may be missing out the whole point. 
i promise i will not let myself cheat on myself again. (i make no sense, dont care.)

well, papers finish today. i guess now's the time to rejuvenate and get my priorities straight.
mommy said to start thinking about what to do with my life last night on the phone, coincidentally Friska said the exact same thing. 

well, i dont know yet. but maybe i should start thinking about it.
and God will hint me. 

but currently, i know that there's something more that i have to do. 
and off am i to do it.





thought of the day:
perhaps placing to much emphasis on the rules and organisation has in turn ruled out compassion and common sense from the equation? really, sometimes i ridicule rigidity. rather pathetic i must say.