On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Wednesday, January 5, 2011

two oh one one.
I was thinking about how i was going to articulate this in my blog, and then this came up in Tumblr.

Look, I don’t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you’re alive you’ve got to flap your arms and legs, you’ve got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you’re not alive.”
— Mel Brooks
And this was so very true for me, a little reminder for myself to live everyday with enthusiasm. I dont want to be tired, i dont want to be weary. I refuse to be blinded of meaning.

Meanwhile... (on a totally different note.)
In the midst of anxiety sandwiched in excitement for the year ahead, I think I've found the verse for this season (year):

Isaiah 40:31
Yet, the strength of those who wait with hope in the LORD will be renewed. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and won't become weary. They will walk and won't grow tired.


You see, it's easy to be doubtful of yourself and what you can do. But with God running the race with you, you know you'd finish the race with Him with you. You know that whatever happens will be Good, and it will be in His plan. So this year, work hard, and rest in Him. Fall back on God.




2011, You are going to be tough. But i think i am ready of you. This is going to be exciting.