Hello World.
Hello everybirdy. As you might be able to tell from the picture below...
I am quite safe and well.
It's been 6 weeks since I've come over to Manchester for University. And it's been a really different environment, in a good way I suppose. Learning is more independent and people are more open to meeting other people. But that's just me. Been able to stay sober for all 6 weeks here by being the weirdo+kermit that I am. But the people I've kept close so are brilliant and that's all I really need. So far so good.
I thought that maybe I would stop writing here actually. I've even got another blog all up and running but I havent been able to really write anything. This was mostly because I was in a emotional limbo of nothingness that was the post A-level 8 months of
nua-ing. But just today I decided to look back here and then I realised that this place does somehow mean something to me. And maybe I'd never show this to my children because I'd not like them to know how much of an awkward ball I was/am, but this is essentially me. And I'd like to keep it that way. To keep stuff documented.
So maybe I'll attempt to write again. I dont know if I'll continue writing here, or just keep this space blog material while my other writing goes somewhere else. But I will try to write again.
I've never been any good, at writing at least. There is so much talent out there that my writing can't even barely compare with. But to each his/her own. I try my best all the time.
So here's to new beginnings. I hope you are well. I miss you.