like, whatever.
First it was :
“ Sorry for the interruption. This is Mrs Lee. Students, we have received a report about and suspicious parcel on the gallery steps. Investigations are being done right now. All students and staff are required to evacuate and assemble in the Parade Square.”
Then it was:
“ Dear students. The fire alarm has rung. May all students and staff stay put and wait for further instructions.”
“This is a fire drill. There has been a fire in Computer Room 4 in block St. Gateau. All students and staff are required to assemble in front of the gallery steps.”
First I was:
“ugh. what the? waste my time.”
Then I was :
“ugh. what the? waste my time.”
yes. i know. im good in expressing myself. =]
p.s. oh yeah. to the biatch this morning. you're a freaking person.
yes. i know. im good in expressing myself. =]
Labels: I rant; I whine; I eat swines