On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Sunday, February 17, 2008

i will be still...

somehow this touched me on this very day.


 


Hide me now

Under your wings

Cover me

Within Your mighty hands



When the oceans rise and thunders roar

I will soar with You, above the storm

Father, You are king over the flood

I will be still and know You are God



Find rest my soul, in Christ alone

Know His power, in quietness and trust


When the oceans rise and thunders roar

I will soar with You, above the storm

Father, You are king over the flood

I will be still and know You are God


 


*speechless. i guess i really love God.





Labels: