On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Monday, February 11, 2008

minutes
hah! finally got it done.
i finally got the picture you see on the top of the screen you're looking at online.
im a genius. NOT!
nah.
its 2345.
15 more minutes and im 15.
i am not excited.
i am not enthusiastic.
im just tired.
i wanna go home.
Pat is sleeping.
so quiet.
feel like crying.
ugh. somebody.
hug me.
2348.
i manage to kill 3 minutes.
accomplishment.
whee?
lame.
really lame.
i just realised that Nica can type really fast.
suppose to tag breanna right now.
will ask for her address tomoro.
thanks dear for the rainbow pencil case.
ok.
now its 2350.
10 more minutes.
why am i even doing this.
i dont even look foward to it.
ugh. whats happening to me.
great. screw me.
lalalalaaz.
i dont care.
logging out.
maybe i'll be in the mood of blogging tomorrow.
oh yeah.
welcome to nianci's blog.
yay?
yup.

Labels: