Splish Splash Sploosh ... whee. =D
ok. here i go. today me and QIULI went for ODAC training. yesh. we got in.
unbelievable? believe it.
It was ok I guess. Im such a loser laa. Can’t do it laa. Im so freaking slow and all. But qiuli did seem to enjoy. I enjoyed too. I was a whole new experience. Dragon boating is so cool weih. Wanna know someone cooler? Ms NICOLE TEOH!!! She like the best laa. Hahaz. *Yes teacher, we do know that our father doesn’t own the road. Hehez.
So training started with warm ups. Two rounds around the field, and then 30 sit ups, 20 push ups and 10 jumping jacks. It was ok laa. I so cant do push ups. Grr. =[
Then it was into the water we go. I think the place we boated in is a reservoir. A salty reservoir. The water is SALTY!!! And it’s a lake!!! What the…. I guess its because Singapore is so small, the land cant even filter the water to separate the salt. 活该!!
I feel sorry for the senior sitting behind me. I must have got her all wet because my paddle tend to hit hers. *its not my fault, blame the paddle, and the water too. =D
But the seniors there are nice, not like *ahem ahem. Yup. I enjoyed.
Labels: everyday's bits and pieces