blessed.
Went to church today.
I felt that god really was with me today.
Ok. Here’s the story….
I was on the way home from church. Todays sermon was ok. Really enjoyed it. I had one hour travel time on the mrt. Chemistry test was this Thursday. Ugh. I was destined to fail. =[ I stared blankly at my page. I didn’t understand a bit of the text. The typical me, started mumbling to myself. –hits book onto face- . then, it the lady next to me said “ girl, this is so easy. Im a chemist. Can I teach you?”
Yes! WOW!!! I cant believe it. The lady also happened to get down at the same stop. So she was like teaching me for a whole hour. This was so not coincidental. I know that god has put me there and then for a reason.
My God is SO GOOD. =]
Labels: God is Good