On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Thursday, March 6, 2008

do i?

i saw your picture today.
the face my mind had gave away.
my heart never felt the same way
again.

i guessed it was you.
i guessed it was me.
i guessed it was us.
that ended the possibilities.


i miss you.
do i?

i walk this street again.
the one where we used to hold hands.
the warmth we shared seemed never ending
but then.

i guessed it was you.
i guessed it was me.
i guessed it was us.
that ended the possibilities.


i love you.
do i?

Labels: