On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Monday, March 17, 2008

random-nya
ok. im very tired.
and i am not done with literature.
aiya. dont care la.
now all i want to do is sleep. and maybe go home.
haiz. he's on facebook. and i dunno....
i guess... AIYO! I DUNNO LA!

had band today. i was okay laa.
i guess i hadnt been on my cello for too long a time.
i just couldnt get use to all the spit and stuff.
eeew. who knew that an average human can produce that much spit.

so...
i arrived the hostel around 730pm.
i had a very HEAVY dinner. talk about that diet. hahaz.

okay. i really have to go finish my homework.
tataz.



oh yeah. one more thing. God heals computers too if you just pray hard. XD

Labels: