On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Sunday, January 30, 2011

This isnt the first time.
It's getting tiring. I am tired of trying to read people. I don't know what is going on. You're not talking, well, neither will I. I have had enough of this. If this is about what you think about me, then shut up. Because you know what, I loved you for who you are. And if you don't like me for who I am also, then maybe there's no point of this friendship I thought we had. Maybe next time, before you judge someone else, look into the mirror first, and then maybe you'd realise how much someone else might have let you get off with. Because nobody is perfect, and yet I still think of you as a friend. A good one, in fact.

Labels: