On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Thursday, March 10, 2011



We sit here, waiting.

The tides come in, the water comes up. Our dresses get wet. We watch the walls around us tumble and fall and the furniture float away.

You tell me you’ll sit on the table, because then you’d be able to see them come home for us, which is very soon. I sit on the chair as I watch you hope for something I know would not happen. How do I tell you? I don’t.

You wait, as the skies turn blue and the water cools.

I wait, because I’m trying to believe too.

Labels: