I just sneezed, and there was an echo. *creepy.
Today I had an epiphany.It happened when I was proudly doing my Organic Chemistry notes (in purple marker!) when suddenly I paused and looked around. It was one of those moments where I just really
looked around and then it came to me. I thought 'i wouldnt have imagined myself here 4 years ago'. Never in a thousand lightyears would the 14-year old had imagine herself studying Organic Chemistry in a hostel far away from home. I couldnt even imagine myself taking public transport then.
I realised how far I've come. It's almost mind-blowing. And yet, I realised how where I am right now is exactly where I am supposed to be, nothing more nothing less. Then appreciation seeped in and it struck me how I would be moving on from here soon enough. Scary. Change is intimidating and the times spent in familiarity will never seem enough. Yet, such is life. Change is constant but, in hope, so will growth be.
I cannot imagine myself four years down the road. So here's a shoutout to the 22-year old me :You better be attached already! (hahah, I kid!). No, what I meant was: I'm climbing hills just to get to where you are right now, and wherever I am in 4 years, you'd better make it worth it!
It's the climb. The slope to face tomorrow: Mathematics.
I'm really saturated now. Thanks to the brilliance of coffee I had in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll be fine for Math tomorrow. Did all I could, I'm even slightly confident. The weekend has been greatly productive, so Thank God for that. I hope everyone does well. :)
Labels: everyday's bits and pieces