On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Monday, May 16, 2011

HELL YEAH!
I AM GETTING A SILVER FOR NAPFA! LIKE (*&(#*&(Q*#&@(*&$(@ YES!
I cannot contain it. REALLY!
I am gonna drink a bottle of cocacola now, although I still feel like a piece of fat shit. :(


like a boss. bye bye inclined pull ups. 

I will lose weight.
But tonight I'm going to drink coke, go through my math, and then watch How I Met Your Mother, finally. I am excited already. Not to mention tonights line up involves nobody else but myself, so I need my happy alone space.

And tomorrow I am going to finish up International History. Sounds good.






I'd just wished you know, I'd like to come home to you.

Labels: