On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Thursday, May 19, 2011

Here. And There.

It dawned upon me how so many things in life are intangible. I came to realisation that we all really are just souls going around, parading a cause, or maybe just searching.We fall in love, we quest for meaning and we grow. The personal mountains we conquer are always personal and spiritual, never materialistic, and never a competition. Yet the world convinces us otherwise. They merely plant False Hopes, feeding us Deceptions that builds only Shaky Foundations as we climb higher to reach the Next Big Thing. We'd never know when we'd fall. And then eventually we do.

Don't you see? We're looking under the wrong Rocks. We're climbing the wrong Hills.We dont belong Here at all.

Labels: