On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Friday, May 20, 2011

This June Holidays
  • conquer SATs  [I promised myself to only take this once and once only]
  • Read Roald Dahl
  • ACMUN [Heh]
  • Y Camp. [I am very looking forward to this]
  • Write more. 
  • Spend time less on the Internet. [I am this close to an addiction. I almost need counselling.]
  • Go Home. 
  • STUDY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. 
You see, I'm looking forward to the June Holidays. But you see, the Mid Year Exams is in my way. 3 Day Camp in the Study Room starts tomorrow. Heee.

Labels: