Today (yesterday), I feel like Daniel Radcliffe here:
All smiles inside out, upside down. Boy, why you so cute?
Speaking about boys, got glared at today by the grandmother of a cute little boy with bowl-shaped hair whom i waved to. Do I look like a pedophile? Really?
Nonetheless, today was a good day. Look!
Things ( I was supposed) to do today (yesterday):
Physics SPA Revision DONE!
Chemistry Organic Revision I did Equilibrium instead, DONE!
MUN Background Guide More than a thousand words, DONE! (DISSEC is gonna be sex)
This leaves these undone:
- National Unity NOT DONE! I will do this tomorrow.
- Math Statistic Revision NOT DONE :( I forgot to bring my GCalculator, not exactly my fault.
Such a productive day. And very fun as well. We should have long weekends more often. Being the cheapo I am, met Zining at Marina Square's starbucks because I was entitled to a free cup of anything! It was supposed to be a Tall drink luh, but since the barista asked what size I wanted, my aunty sense tingled and obviously I said "the largest one". In my defense, I didnt know I was only entitled to a Tall okay. I just found out 5 hours after i finished the drink when Starbucks emailed me to congratulate me of my registration. Heh. Oh, today I also learnt that 700's last stop isnt Marina Square although the bus always empties before it reaches that stop. Guess who overshot and ended up 3 stops away and had to walk all the way back to Marina? Me.
And then I came back for more studying with Aldrian, Lucky, Yindy and Devy. Heeeee. Productive though I recall a lot of giggling involved.
So, to end off listen to this. Without Lady Antebellum, I would have died writing my Background Guide. And that wouldnt have been pretty. Oh no. Raped the replay button on this one.
I pretend you're not there. Pretend that I'm nonchalant and indifferent about you. But really I'm not. And I wish you'd stop me from stopping. But then I'm just me and you're always going to be you.
Sometimes, i see you, and I know that you know.
Labels: everyday's bits and pieces