On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Wednesday, June 29, 2011

another day

And now there has been too much thinking, and not enough doing. A 4 Year Course in Britain costs around $170k, which is a tremendous amount of money that is impossible to fork out because it's more than fortune when converted into Ringgit. What do I have to do? Life is already telling me how my Dreams are too big for me. I'm not even close. 

AND I lost my pullover, my comfy pullover. I left it somewhere in Dhoby Ghaut, thus the launch of Operation Find Pullover. I need to find it back. I really want to have it back. Please give it back to me. Please please please. 

Today just isn't my day. 

Labels: