On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mountains she climbed.
So before the June Holidays, I came up with a checklist:
  • AC Model United Nations
  • Y-Challenge Camp
  • Study for the SATs and do as well as possible.
  • Cover JC1 topics and enjoy doing it.
  • Clean up room: Throw away unwanted stuff, Organise cupboard, Give away clothes. 
  • Go Home and Be Happy.
  • Write my Graduation Certificate statements.
  • Check Out Universities and Courses.
  • Read Roald Dahl and articles on UN and ASEAN.
  • Organise my iTunes.
  • Find the Songs for the Study Playlist.
  • Rest enough to last the rest of the year.
  • Go to the museum.
  • Find you closer. (this became totally irrelevant)

so the June holidays were good. Now we need to make the next 4 months count. Good luck, Nianci.

Labels: