On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Monday, July 4, 2011

2011+5= 1,2,3,4,5.... 2016
Today I learnt that everything will be okay. Because I have the more important things in life. I have God, I have a supportive family, and I have the most amazing bunch of people as my friends.

I had a fun night. Here are the more glam pictures:



They say IJ Friends will be friends for life, and I really want to attend your weddings. So I'm crossing my fingers hoping that 2016, we'd still be in the same McDonalds getting high on green tea and "clubbing".

Labels: ,