Truth be told, I am still helplessly intertwined with all this expectations that will never become (us).
But i am coping. I am currently completing my SEA essay and everything is getting on track. I try to push away everything negative because a joyful me is a productive me. I am getting there and Im happy with the pace. I should be relatively sane before prelims. What is your plan, God? Reassure this heart and teach this mind how to understand. I am drawing everything from You. These dreams want to mean something.
The past week was eventful, from Harry Potter, Tiff and Co, CoC in the hostel, the School Cat, Scholarship Fair and Anorexic Girl, I know that I really just need to be myself and continue in Faith. There really isnt anything else to do. This week also been a rush, with theft cases night after night in the hostel, the starting of serious numbers of consultations, and this chronic backache. Woah, that was quite a mouthful.
I've been waiting a while for all this to come. And now it's here, I am excited. I just wish you were here, sometimes. (I am still convinced, sometimes.) I will survive.
Family's coming down during the weekend. Pray that this weekend would be a productive one. Studying in school/library in the morning, Dad's going to pick me up and then we'll head for the doctor's appointment later in the evening and then BBQ dinner with Delorez leaving the rest of the time for family. I've been missing home with all the durian and the lonely walks back to the hostel. So the visit will be good for me.
Doctors appointment on Saturday because of the tailbone/backaches. I thought I had bid the backaches goodbye, but now it's primary school all over again. I'll just pray for Healing and hope that the GP would just reassure me that everything's all right.
I should continue with my essay now. I am finally getting History. Chemistry seems to be working better also. I just need to extend my attention span. And all will be good.
Havent been here for a while, so many things to say. I need more time.
Labels: word vomit.