On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Unsettling
Yesterday I got a letter from SBS and it was a bill. Have I told you about the time my squash racket hit against the glass partition when the bus broke? Yeap, that was what it was about. Apparently they are claiming for damages, 23948023857258109283012938 million years after the incident. WTF. This made me learn how difficult the world out there is, and how unprepared I am. How really people out there really are out to get you. It wasnt even my fault. THE BUS BROKE, THE UNCLE EVEN GAVE ME A FREE RIDE AFTER THAT. But no. So I called Dad, told him and cried a little. It was overwhelming okay, excuse me for the tears. It is quite a sum of money, so I'm standing my ground. I am worried though. It is a lot of trouble and Dad even mentioned about seeking legal advice. All this for something insurance should have covered. I really am affected by it, because I hadn't known that this would happen. The bus uncle reassured me that it would be alright. I am gullible. See, I am not prepared for the world out there. I want to be daddy's girl forever. I dont want to grow up.

So that affected my physics paper today. Actually in all, prelims were bad. I'd imagine myself being more prepared. I am thoroughly disappointed. I dont even know how to comfort myself anymore.

I am tired. 2 more months to clear this. I am doubting all the time. Somebody help me.

Labels: