You dont know what you do to me. I was content with what we(never) had until the end (the silence). But then you'd always comfortably find your way to the corners of my days, taking up pockets of my time (I so willingly gave). I (think I) held you closer than I should have. I felt too much when you gave so little (enough). I counted my blessings because I've had you (behind your walls, under your layers) and that sufficed. Yet your words (are melodious), you gaze (is breathtaking) and your smile (speaks volumes) haunt me.
I dont know what you've done to me. (You've given me the words I never thought I had, along with the heart I've given up to the past. My blood runs wild at mention of your name; my heart beats stronger. I write the words I hope you'd read. I climb mountains just so you might see me. I go the distances to watch you from afar. I've become more than who I ever was.)
I think, you (our story) destroy (inspires) me.
________
written at 3 am last night. didnt have the guts to post this somewhere else. so here it will stay. funny how the words seem to come only when you draw near.
Labels: everyday's bits and pieces