The shift.
So it's been almost a year since I last wrote. I won't say anything life changing, paradigm shifting has happened. But I have most definitely grown. I am growing and will still continue struggling to grow, to fit the mould I am still trying to shape. I want to write about it all, but it's become difficult to string words together to reflect my realities. It's been too long. I will try. I just know that I am incredibly blessed to have made it thus far, and I want to keep going. So many things mean so differently now, and that scares me but drives me too in a way I cannot understand. I want to venture out, try new things and move on. Everything is cluttered but I am slowly putting pieces together.
It is but a process. I am but the product of my own journey. And I am grateful to you who listen, read and cross your fingers (pray) for me.
Here we go again.
Labels: word vomit.