On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Saturday, March 1, 2008

crying goodbye.

I thought we were gonna be okay.

Everthings gonna be the same.

I was laughing. You were smiling.

The time we shared seemed never ending.


It seemed that everything fitted to place.


But then.


You said you had lost me.

Like leaves fallen from a tree.

But somethings true. You’d never knew.

The tears I went and cry for you.


I would never had guess.

that we’d be in this mess.

Leaving me sitting by the roadside.

Crying goodbye.


We were playing around.

Talking without a sound.

It seemed like it would never end.

This happiness its not pretend.


It seemed that everything fitted to place.


But then.


You said you had lost me.

Like leaves fallen from a tree.

But somethings true. You’d never knew.

The tears I went and cry for you.


I would never had guess.

that we’d be in this mess.

Leaving me sitting by the roadside.

Crying goodbye.


Now everything is over.

Im crying under my covers.

I raise my head. Look into space.

The world without you is a lonely place.


You said you had lost me.

Like leaves fallen from a tree.

But somethings true. You’d never knew.

The tears I went and cry for you.


I would never had guess.

that we’d be in this mess.

Leaving me sitting by the roadside.

Crying goodbye.


 


dont think that you're the only one who can write songs babe. i can too.


<3 nianci

Labels: ,