On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Tuesday, March 4, 2008

speechless.

he said :


" Hey girl

tell me what to do.

Yes girl

Its you im talking to.


Im lost

Don’t know what to do

So lost


I tried so hard to talk but then you ignored

I tried to crack a joke your face said you were bored

I just want us to get back to before

Don’t you understand


You meant more to me

Than my family

But you said you were so disappointed in me

I was hurt

Why did you say that to me

I don’t understand


Hey boy

Im hiding nothing from you

Yes boy

Ill get you those two cube


Im lost

Don’t know what to do

So lost


I tried so hard to talk but then you ignored

I tried to crack a joke your face said you were bored

I just want us to get back like before

Don’t you understand


You meant more to me

Than my family

But you said you were so disappointed in me

I was hurt

Why did you say that to me

I don’t understand
"


heard. yes.i did hear you.



dont do this to me anymore. i cant take in anymore if this continues.

I understand.

I love you. But not that way.

I need a break.

We need a break
.




Labels: ,