On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HEH.
i need to know that there's someone behind me.
i want to know that that someone will be there to catch me before i fall.
i hope to know that someday someone will be beside me with a pock of tissues for all the tears.

but before that someone arrives, i'll be right here. waiting.

right here waiting with additional maths and literature.
i could get used to this. c:




you took away our baby. im not letting you off so easily.
you. made. me. do. this.
BLAME YOU.
i hate you so much now. you better not approach me.

Labels: ,