Rant.
This is frustrating for me because I cannot get myself to settle down and I need to. I NEED TO. I can't stop letting my mind roam and I'm starting to think that I have ADHD. I cannot sit still and I want to get out of my stuffy room and breathe good air outside but it's raining and I don't have an umbrella. I also don't have money to do anything. And it all sucks because I have a pile of homework that I paid for to do, which really is nonsensical because when i thought about it, i realised i actually paid for my own torture. But I actually really want to study because I know this is it. It's do or die. And I keep thinking how I am totally digging my own grave by procrastinating. And I keep thinking how I want to find myself in different places and yet I cannot decide exactly where. After that I realise that this decision making is all futile because I am not going anywhere at this rate. But these hands of mine wont work and my mind floats around in and out of different dimensions. I still cannot figure things out.
And it gets worse to know that you don't give two cents after all.
God, help me.
breathe, breathe, breathe. Off to SATs.
Labels: blooped., I rant; I whine; I eat swines