On My Way.

Hey. I hope that while you are reading this, there's no judgement. I write to express. And that's all there is to this. I hope that somewhere in this heap of words you'll find something. We're all just finding ourselves out there, but we needn't do it alone.
I wish you love.




Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Before 2 am
Okay. Let's try to get this posted by 2am.

So, I've survived my first Christmas away from home, and my first uni examinations! Yay I am titanium/bulletproof/all that jazz. The exams went alright, and i hope the results would somehow reflect that. I'm kind of worried for LMS but it's over now and there's nothing I can do, so booyou exams booyou, you are not affecting me.

The new semester has just begun and it's finally feeling like the new year. I think it's going to feel like this from now on. February will be the start of the new year. I have certain things in mind that I'd like to get done this year. Now all I need to do is get my ass off. And I will, I hope. It was nice cleaning my room for the new semester! Moved some stuff around so it feels like there's more space now! Could have a few friends over now with space on the floor for everyone, so that's good. The new year and term looks challenging, but then I am excited! Let's hope this feeling continues and sustains me through the term. I am still incredibly grateful for everything I've received/ all the people I've met/ all the opportunities I've been given. Thank you God.

Just randomly writing cos I'm a bit tipsy+incredibly sleepy. It's like you're on the verge of collapsing but then all these thoughts come to your mind and you'd like to think of them. Delirium. Doesnt help that Kodaline is so damn sad/good at the same time. So like all these emotions/homesickness is getting to me. Speaking of home sickness, I've really thought about where my "home" really was. Sometimes I think Malaysia, but most times I think it's Singapore. And other times I see myself calling Manchester my home. I guess I adapt pretty well, huh. I'm young, I'll figure it out. No pressure.

I'm feeling sleepy. And i bet nothing I wrote above made sense. I'll try harder tomorrow.





Labels: ,